Grilled Tofu Skewers
1. Drain and press Firm or Extra Firm Tofu to release excess moisture.
2. Soak bamboo skewers in water for about 5-10 minutes to prevent burning.
3. Cut tofu into cubes and thread onto bamboo skewers.
4. Brush with Saffi Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil. Sprinkle liberally with Saffi Foods Summer Seasoning blend.
5. Place on heated grill and cook for about 2 minutes or until edges start to crisp. 6. Rotate and cook for another 2 minutes.
To Serve: Place skewers over seasoned grains, grilled vegetables or summer salad. Top with Avocado Oil Chimichurri for a fresh pop of flavor!