Wine Bottle Collection
Do you have extra empty wine bottles? Share them with us! Our Zero Waste line uses collected and professionally-sanitized bottles to rescue them from a destiny at the landfill.
What To Do
- Save your empty wine bottles
- Clean and dry the bottles. Labels do not need to be removed.
- Drop your bottles off at one of our partner locations (see below)
(Examples of accepted wine bottle shapes)
Where to Drop Off Bottles
Bring your bottles to any of our partners listed below. You can simply bring bottles to their front counter and inform them that they're for the Saffi bottle program.
Green Life Trading Co
Pasture & Plenty
Thank you for participating in our wine bottle recycling program!
Bag Take-Back ProgramWe're on a mission to keep our bag-in-box bags out of landfills, where packaging and containers currently take up a whopping 23%. Yikes! But don't worry, my eco-warrior friend! You can join our superhero squad and make a real difference.
What To Do
- Hang on to your empty bags
- Collect a bunch over time
- Ship or hand-deliver your bags to the following address: Saffi Saana 5014 Voges Rd. Madison, WI 53718
Interested in joining as a drop-off location for our Bag Take-Back Program? Let us know by emailing email@example.com, and we'll add you to our list of partners.
Thank you for supporting our sustainable efforts. Together, we can make a real impact!