Tagliatelle With Walnuts
TAGLIATELLE WITH WALNUTS
1 Pouch Zero Waste Organic Walnut Pieces
1/3 cup of Saffi Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup sage leaves, finely shredded
grated zest of 1 medium lemon
10 1/2 ounces fettuccine or linguine
1 3/4 cups parmesan, shaved
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons Saffi Foods Sherry Vinegar
salt and black pepper
- Place a sauté pan over high heat and add 2 tbsp of Saffi Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cook for 1 minute, add the sage and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and plenty of black pepper and stir and cook for just a few seconds.
- Remove from the heat.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and add the pasta.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or according to the package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
- Warm the sauce, then add it to the pasta along with the walnuts, Parmesan and parsley.
- Toss the mix, stir in the remaining olive oil and sherry vinegar and serve at once.
Recipe adapted from @Ottolenghi